Underwater Journal Issue #9 is out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walt Stearns

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Issue #9 of the Underwater Journal is out. This edition is packed with spectacular imagery and the good reads that keep you coming back for more.

You wanted to see and learn about Oceanic Whitetips, so Doug Ebersole is reporting on his face-to-face encounters with these lords of the open sea in fine form. Dive in with Eric Hanauer as he shares his experiences with the National Association of Black Scuba Divers as they remember their heritage on the slave ship Henrietta Marie. Eco News focuses on the Monk Seal, an officially declared extinct mammal. There are reviews on two great Dive Computers and a whole lot more. Check it out!

Keep your words of encouragement and good questions coming, and don’t forget to keep your fins wet!

Looking forward to reading it when I get home and have time. I've really enjoyed the prior issues, and Doug's photography is always a treat.

Lynne:

I even got the cover on this one! (I know -- tooting one's own horn is pretty tacky)

Doug

Low Resolution Copy of the Cover
uwj9smallcover.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom