Underwater LED Canister Light For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sealark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
What I have for sale is a Rechargeable Canister Light with a 5 Watt 5 led bulb these bulbs last years. This bulb puts out about 450 Lums and will burn with this battery pack for about 6 Hours before requiring recharge. The battery pack has 10 NIMH AA batteries wired in series with a 2500 mah rating. Cable length is about 3 foot 4 in. The light housing and 2” diameter battery case is constructed from PVC and plastic. Everything on the light is user friendly and easy replaceable easily obtainable O-rings seal all the caps and end pieces. There is no switch to go bad you simply just align the two dots on the Marine plugs and push them together. You can plug and unplug IN or OUT of the water without any problems. I have used these lights at depths of over 100 feet for years and never had one leak. The lens cover is lexan polycarbonate. The battery case will fit easily into a BC pocket 7 inches long. The Torch is 9” long. Different MR16 bulbs can be purchased on E-Bay. The pictures are of the Actual light for sale. It puts out all the light you will ever need. Included is a Tenergy NIMH charger. I make these to last and function not look great. I only have one light like this for sale Any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
$120.00 + actual shipping costs.
Canister Light.jpg

Any chance you have a goodman handle to go with it I might be interested.

Phil
Phil I don't know what a goodman handle is! But you could adapt just about any thing to it. What is pictured is what comes with it. Everything is un used and new. Thanks for looking.

No takers on E-bay here's a beam angle of light in complete darkness at 8 feet. Any offers.
beam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom