Closed Underwater Light Dude 1500 Lumen + 107 Wh Canister Light - PRICE DROP $800 shipped

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bravokiloromeo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to a Focus E/O so I'm selling my UWLD LD-15. This served as my primary light for the last year and accompanied me on about 30 dives in the Puget Sound. Overall it's a great light and the 6-degree beam angle is very helpful in the cold water, but I finally gave into the temptation that was the Focus 2.0.

The 107 Wh battery is great for recreational and entry-level tech dives; on high, the battery lasts over 6 hours, as shown in the chart at this link:
http://uwlightdude.com/products/primary-lights/burn-times/

The light has some bumps and scrapes (from handling/transport) because I wasn't the most gentle with it , but it functions flawlessly.

The light comes as shown with the metal goodman handle (no soft handle) and with the battery charger (not pictured).

PRICE DROP TO $800 SHIPPED TO USA

20200109_105738.jpg
20200109_105719.jpg
20200109_105642.jpg
20200109_105654.jpg

Hard to believe. I've been drooling over this for months, just hasn't reached the top of the priorities list yet.

Back
Top Bottom