Wanted Underwater Light Dude 3500 Lumen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for a UW Light Dude 3500 lumen primary light. I would be willing to look at any other size UW Light Dudes anyone might have but my buddy has this one and it is amazing. Im getting married soon and I cant justify the price of a new one. I also don't want to spend a ton of money on a different light that ultimately doesn't compare to the UWLD and several years down the road wish I would have used the money towards the UWLD.

I am looking for a UW Light Dude 3500 lumen primary light. I would be willing to look at any other size UW Light Dudes anyone might have but my buddy has this one and it is amazing. Im getting married soon and I cant justify the price of a new one. I also don't want to spend a ton of money on a different light that ultimately doesn't compare to the UWLD and several years down the road wish I would have used the money towards the UWLD.

For Sale - Light Monkey 15-32 VF LED light (now 1100)

I have a 1500 I'm willing to sell, can provide more info/photos if you're interested

I might be convinced to sell my LD-35. What's your offer? It's the tall battery, the 160.

Back
Top Bottom