Underwater Photography Seminar --Portland, Maine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff Toorish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello All,

During the past couple of years, several people have asked me about conducting a seminar on underwater photography techniques. Scheduling and timing have not worked out...until now!

I'll be teaching an underwater photography seminar/class at Maine Divers Scuba Center in late July. There are two days, with the second day an optional "in water" day.

The seminar will teach you photo techniques not normally taught in standard underwater photography classes, including techniques we have developed at Advanced Diver Magazine.

The course is open to all certified divers, an underwater camera is not required for the class, although if you have one bring it.

For more information, visit: jefftoorish.com/seminar

You can register for the seminar at Maine Divers Scuba Center on Cove Street in Portland or by E-mailing me at jtoorish@gmail.com.

If you are interested in underwater photography and/or video, try to attend this seminar.

Safe Diving!

Jeff

SEMINAR INFORMATION:
Dates: July 24/25
Time: 9:00 to 1:00
Locatoin: Maine Divers Scuba Center

Additional information jefftoorish.com/seminar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom