Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LAB

New
Reaction score
Hi There~
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm a video producer casting for a new documentary web-series. We're looking for couples who are having an underwater wedding in March/April/May 2018. If this is you, I'd LOVE to be in touch.

Thanks,
Lindsay

Have filmed a few underwater weddings myself. Often amusing. During one, the bride had round lead shot in her veil to keep it down. Our local kelp bass and other fish thought they were peas (a popular but questionable fish "food" for snorkelers and divers). The minister had to keep extracting the fish from the veil during the ceremony.

We did a beach wedding in Fiji, followed by a ring ceremony underwater. I did a backroll in my wedding dress and tried to do a weight check but couldn’t descend because there was a large air bubble in the lining of my dress. The guide had to stab my dress to get rid of it. It’s all on video.

Attachments

• wed2.jpg
    wed2.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 91
  • wed5.jpg
    wed5.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 92

Back
Top Bottom