Unispacer knee replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Unispacer Knee replacement system

Wanted to ask anyone..regarding Unispacer
alternative to knee replacement surgery.

Any experiences, exposure or knowledge of the system?

Also has anyone, had experiences with alternative
treatment process? I am searching for a process to avoid total knee replacement surgery?

Do not like arthroscopic though.....

Doubt that you will find your answer on this diving medicine board.

Try a google search.

scubadoc

Hi elsa:

As scubadoc already pointed out, this is a scuba diving message board, and this forum on the board provides a place for board members to discuss scuba diving related medical questions with each other. General medical questions (such as the relative benefits of various types of knee surgery and alternative treatments) that are not related to diving are best asked elsewhere.

Also, it is considered inappropriate on Scubaboard to repeatedly post the identical quesition in the same forum (or to cross post the same question to multiple forums on the board). I noted that you restated this very same question here again today, so I have removed that post. If you would like to refine your question as it relates to scuba diving, feel free to do so below this post in this thread.

While you're reading, you can find information about joint replacement and scuba diving on DAN's website at:

http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/medical/articles/article.asp?articleid=44

Scubadoc also has information on joint replacement and diving on his website at:

http://www.scuba-doc.com/hiprep.htm

I'm not personally aware of any particular method of knee replacement surgery having special issues with diving. Sorry to not be of more help.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom