• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

United EWR cancels all flights until June

Discussion in 'Bonaire' started by tkaelin, Jan 28, 2021.

1. mbs

mbs Regular of the Pub

Ugh... I have yet to call united for details. But i am following the new home testing kits. 2 are prescription and 1 is over the counter. I don't think any are available quite yet, but sounds like soon. That would work for the 4 hour rule.
    Mike

2. mbs

mbs Regular of the Pub

Yup, United confirmed all cancelled in May. I didn't to rebook in June cuz meeting up with others. Swell...

3. Scubasasquatch

Scubasasquatch Registered

Delta canceled my trip scheduled for February 20th.

4. tkaelin

tkaelin Solo Diver

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I requested refunds on the cancelled United Flights and I think am going to reschedule for same time next year.

5. wildbill9

wildbill9 Contributor

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    American has canceled our late February trip. Oh well, kinda expected it. We will now go to Aruba. B

6. arubabob1

arubabob1 Contributor

Hey Wildbill!!! Hope you have fun in Aruba! Maybe Aruba Bob can show you a few good snorkel spots! AB

7. mbs

mbs Regular of the Pub

Heard mention that United flights cancelled until November now! Did a quick check to make a reservation and nothing until Nov!

8. Pillpusher

Pillpusher Contributor

Funny, I was just about to post about this. I pushed back (for the third time now) my June trip to August a few weeks ago when they cancelled my June flight, and it let me reschedule it to August, but I had to call for them to reissue my ticket, which I thought was weird.

I finally got around to it this morning since every time I called, the wait time was an hour or so. And yup, nothing. This is driving me nuts. I’ve been pushing back credits for rental and accommodation reservations for over and over again for over a year now.

I guess I’ll have to try American, even though it’s a pain in the butt for me vs UA considering I live in Houston.

9. hilljo88

hilljo88 ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

Seems its more due to worsening health crisis on BON than any one airline's doing.

10. hilljo88

hilljo88 ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter