Unsubscribe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3dent:
Hi there,

Is there a way to unsubscribe to threads?

Thanks

No doubt! I would love to be able to check out the new posts with out having to wade through all the "what make-up to wear while diving" and "single diver looking..." posts. LET US OPT OUT!

3dent:
Hi there,

Is there a way to unsubscribe to threads?

Thanks

In the thread, in thread tools, you can select 'unsubscribe' if your subscribed to them. If you go into your User CP, you can get a list of all your subscribed threads there.

Spectre:
In the thread, in thread tools, you can select 'unsubscribe' if your subscribed to them. If you go into your User CP, you can get a list of all your subscribed threads there.

Thanks. I didn't think to look for an option while looking at a thread. I figured it would be somewhere in the CP.

There is also the checkboxes to the right in your subscriptions list. You can then select the ones you want to remove, and in the pull down at the bottom of that subscriptions page, change it from 'move to folder' to 'delete' and you can take out multiple ones at once.

Is there a way to not suscribe to every thread I look at? Clear all or something? I don't want email notification.

You are only subscribed to threads when you choose to be (by clicking subscribe), you can of course remove all your subscriptions via your User CP and set your account to not notify you of any subscription emails for the future. All of this can be done from your User CP subscription and options pages.

Tech Admin:
You are only subscribed to threads when you choose to be (by clicking subscribe),

Well, depending on the setting of "Default thread subscription mode" in your UserCP options. If it's not set to 'do not subscribe' you'll be automatically subscribed to threads that you post in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom