Upcoming Events with DD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue:
Hey!! Anyone going to the DD Pool Party??? I wanna go, but my BC is out for repair. Sounds like it'll be a good time. Tavi-Hows the arm and how's Debbi??

I'll be there!! I'm going to try getting in the water too!! Just can't handle tanks!! I'll put my gear on in the water.

I heard something about gear rental for those who need it, But talk to Darryl.

Deb's doing well. She's in PT the same days as me. She's still having a lot of pain. I still have a lot of pain, but I'm working out with weight now (very light weights) and my range of motion is almost 100%. Still 2 1/2 months before I can really lift anything. The guys at work are great!! Anytime they think I'm over doing it, they take over. :wink:

Isn't going to work 'over doing it'??? Just getting up in the morning is enough for me!
I really wanted to do the pool party but I have to get my taxes and it's the only time she can do it. I've also got someone who wants to try discover scuba and the poll party would have been perfect!! Dag nabbit!

Getting up is overdoing it??

I'm usually up by 3:30am. I leave the house at 5am, going to work helps keep me sane!! :D

Diving keeps me sane!! Been so long since I've been in the water, a few people here at work have almost lost their lives!!

Tavi:
Getting up is overdoing it??

I'm usually up by 3:30am. I leave the house at 5am, going to work helps keep me sane!! :D

Better you than me! I work afternoons, so I don't get home until about midnight.

Like my dive buddy, my gills are drying out here too.

So when is Dutch Springs again :) .

diverbrian:
........[snip]........

So when is Dutch Springs again :) .

May 20 & 21

I hope it comes quick!! I haven't even been in the pool!! maybe next weekend :D

Tavi:
I'll be there!! I'm going to try getting in the water too!! Just can't handle tanks!! I'll put my gear on in the water.

I heard something about gear rental for those who need it, But talk to Darryl.

Deb's doing well. She's in PT the same days as me. She's still having a lot of pain. I still have a lot of pain, but I'm working out with weight now (very light weights) and my range of motion is almost 100%. Still 2 1/2 months before I can really lift anything. The guys at work are great!! Anytime they think I'm over doing it, they take over. :wink:

Well.........The Pool Party was a good time for all. Seemed like only about half the people we had last year.

I woke up with some pain and took some meds, so I stayed on deck. Maybe in a week or 2 I'll try the pool.

Deb got in the water with just snorkle gear. She stayed with our Grandaughter who was trying out a SASY unit.

Back
Top Bottom