Updates to club website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaJay

Contributor
Reaction score
In an effort to keep y'all informed about Deep South Divers website updates, I'll create this thread and post to it every once in a while so that y'all know where to look for the latest stuff. That way, too, we don't waste space talking about the site all over Scubaboard - it's kept to just one thread.

The Deep South Divers club website is at http://www.DeepSouthDivers.org . Any member of DSD (contact RavenC for membership if you haven't already) who wants to contribute is not only welcome, but encouraged. Please do! Contact me at SeaJay@bftwave.net and please send me your personal information (for the "contacts" page), your scuba-related photos and videos, your favorite dive sites, and the like. :)

There are fresh pictures (only like six of them, and all of them above water, on the way to the dive site) from our "First Official DSD Dive" that happened on November 15th. They are accessible by clicking on "Look" and then "Our Latest Pictures." The topmost pictures are most recent.

If you have photos from that get-together which you would like to donate, please email them to me and I'll get them up ASAP. We all certainly would like to see your pictures, too!

Seaangel: Thanks for your pictures! I know it's been a few days since you sent them, but I'll get them up ASAP! Awesome stuff, by the way... :) Y'all gotta see this stuff... :)

Thanks to some wonderful people who donated the information; we now have a complete listing of regulator service manuals on the site. They are accessible by clicking on "Talk" and then "Equipment." So far, we have all of the service manuals for Apeks, Scubapro, Dive Rite, and Zeagle regulators... And it's growing. I will soon be adding Aqualung, Mares, and Posiedon manuals. Enjoy. :)

There are a few new songs in the songs section, including one called "Toast" which... If you haven't heard it already... Is a must-listen. That's accessible under the "Listen" category of the site. The song will definitely get you going to the dive site at 4am...

Lastly, Michael Barnette of the Association of Underwater Explorers has this faaaaaantastic video that is a must-see, especially if you have a high speed internet connection. It's possibly one of the coolest underwater shoots we've seen, and is probably closer to being an underwater music video than a documentary film. It's accessible on the site at "Look", "Videos," and then "Shipwreck!"

Seaangel's photos will be going up next, and I'll be adding the other regulator service manuals soon...

I didn't realize that we had a section for reg manuals. I just finished my equipment repair class a few months ago and I may have some manuals that aren't there. I have manuals for Scubapro, Mares,, US Divers...I'll have to look and see what I have. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom