Uploading Images and Maps into the Mares ICON HD Net Ready - Using Dive Organizer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beenokun

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I just purchased my ICON HD Net Ready with Wireless Tank Transmitter. I'm preparing for a dive trip to the Exuma Islands at the end of this month on the live aboard Aqua Cat. I have a question about uploading maps and images: I downloaded a number of maps from the Mares site. When I go into Dive Organizer and select Upload Maps, it brings up a window that contains the default tab with pre-loaded images, and another tab labeled Explorer. I select the Explorer tab then navigate to the folder that I downloaded the maps too. I select the maps, and they appear in the left panel. I highlight all of the maps, and hit the >> arrow, which then puts the images in the right panel. At the bottom of the screen it says "Ready". However, there is no button or anything that will allow the images to be uploaded. My ICON is connected via USB port. Can someone provide step-by-step instructions on how to upload the images and maps? Spending $2k on an awesome dive computer, then messing around with a hockie piece of software is quite frustrating. I have the latest version of Dive Organizer 2.11.76.4372. I'm a very technical guy, but can't seem to figure this one out. Help!

P.S. This happens with trying to upload images as well as maps. And they are both in JPEG format.

The issue that you're most likely having is small screen resolution (netbook?). The problem is that the OK button is not visible if the window is too small. Hit Tab and Enter, that should do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom