Wanted US Diver Jet Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are neat but if you can't find one and you have a Mistral, you can move the internal parts from it into a set of Rob's Faux Voit 50 Fathom cans and have basically the same reg. You don't damage or modify anything so moving them back is not a problem. Personally, I like the original blue color with gray hoses, really sharp IMO.
About Us

They are neat but if you can't find one and you have a Mistral, you can move the internal parts from it into a set of Rob's Faux Voit 50 Fathom cans and have basically the same reg. You don't damage or modify anything so moving them back is not a problem. Personally, I like the original blue color with gray hoses, really sharp IMO.
About Us
Thanks for the information Herman. Now I will have to see about finding another Mistral.

Wondering what’s out there for sale

I'll check, i used to have one but think i sold it. I'll check

I know i have a DA Aquamaster or two.

One is fully rebuilt and 100% operational

I'll check, i used to have one but think i sold it. I'll check

I know i have a DA Aquamaster or two.

One is fully rebuilt and 100% operational
I appreciate it. I did manage to find one and purchased it. I too have a DA Aquamaster I just finished rebuilding and can't wait to try it out this spring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom