For Sale US divers 3500PSI tank '91

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman62

Contributor
Reaction score
I have decided to sell all my old (new) stock as I am now 78 years old and past diving in Kansas waters.
I was a U S Divers dealer for over 25 years and have vintage regulators and equipment that has never been wet or out of the box that I am going to sell over the next few weeks. If you are interested in any of the equipment shown below, you can contact me at Sheldensportinggoods.com or call 316-992-0505 Jim Shelden
This is a 3500PSI galvanized steel tank with din valve and that has never been sold or used.
It has been filled with air since new and has a back pack Priced 195.00 including shipping in the US

P1010413.JPG
P1010415.JPG
P1010414.JPG

Hi Jim. You may attract more buyers if you indicate the capacity of the cylinder, since it's hard to tell if it's an 80 or 100 (or some other less common size) from the photos.

I've been seeing 7/8" neck 100 cf cylinders in mint condition selling on eBay for right around your asking price, but I believe they had fresh hydro tests. Usually cylinders sell better in pairs, so if you have more than one, you might mention that.

Good luck with your sale.

Recognizing the tank was manufactured in 1991, I would not sell it without a new HYDRO.
IF you are interested, I'll have it hydro tested and the price will remain the same.
Jim Shelden

The dimensions are 7 in diameter and 21.5 inches from the base to the top of the neck
Same diameter as an alum 80 but shorter. It has been so long ago that I closed the dive shop and concentrated on selling compressors that it could be a HP65 not a HP50. Does anyone know from the dimensions what it is? I am embarrassed to not know the difference, but I haven't sold any diving equipment for over 20 years.
Jim Shelden

Thank you AWAP. Tank is a HP 80. Now does anyone want the tank after it is hydro tested???
Jim Shelden
316-992-0505

Back
Top Bottom