For Sale US Divers Aqua-lung Conshelf XI First and Second Stage freshly rebuilt!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
More Marie Kondoing...

Here's a US Divers Aqua Lung Conshelf XI first and second stage with gag strap.
IMG_1138.png IMG_1139.png IMG_1145.png IMG_1142.png IMG_1141.png IMG_1143.png IMG_1144.png

I have had this for a few years now. I always wanted to try diving with this guy, but just never did. I know nothing about this, really. In fact, the only reason I 'know' this is a Conshelf XI is that the second stage says it is! :) I don't know if the first and second are original to each other, but they sure *seem* to be. The first stage has one HP and 2 LP ports, and the original key-wind style yoke screw.

Anyone know what timeframe this reg would be? The condition seems very nice. The chrome seems in good shape. The photos don't do it justice: what you see in the second stage are reflections. There are scuffs, but no real scratches. This reg was used, but seems well cared for.

I know people rave about these. What piqued my interest was the metal-body second. I've never dove a metal body, and I've read that they're much harder to freeze up. I've frozen a plastic second a few times... But I never did.

And after reading this thread (Starting down the DH rabbit hole) (The photo is... terrifying), I realized it's time to let this spark joy for someone else.

$80 shipped to Continental US.

I just freshly rebuilt both the first stage and the second stage with brand new US divers service kits. They both tuned just how they were supposed to: Crisp lock up and stable intermediate pressure, and a low, smooth work of breathing. I was really impressed on how well they work together. I don’t think I would dive it with the original mouthpiece: it’s rubber, not silicone, and tastes like it. But it’s just as functional right now as it was when it was built. I was pretty impressed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom