Uses for spare BCD hoses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DBPacific

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The genius that I am somehow made the mistake of ordering a different length of BCD inflator LP hose instead of a different length of LP hose for my second stages.

I then made that exact same mistake two other times even after doublechecking my order.

The hoses are all in good condition and work, so they don't fall under the return policy as I understand it (Deep 6). Is there any use for them beyond random art projects or am I stuck with three spare inflator hoses that are the lengths my second stages should be? I'm now paranoid to order LP hoses again just in case I make this same idiot mistake for the fourth time.

Did you call Deep 6 to see what can be worked out? Companies with excellent customer service will often set aside the return policy when ordering mistake(s) are made. I don't own any Deep 6 gear, but they seem to have a good reputation on this board for customer service. As the old saying goes "If you don't ask, you won't get."

You can send them back if you ordered the wrong ones.

I want to see the proposed art project.

Back
Top Bottom