USIA Aqua Sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surgeman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, I am interested in a dry suit that I can use on my travels to the Caribbean when the water is not a toasty 85. Do not want to break the bank and am not doing any intense tech diving and will never be found in any water colder than 70 even in a dry suit.

The USIA Aqua Sport seems almost too good to be true when it comes to price and it has 14 good reviews on the DRIS website.

Any ideas on this specific dry suit or one under $1000.

Thanks

It will do what you are hoping. Keep in mind that it is a bi-lam. this means that the manufacturer has sprayed water-proof chemical on the inside of the suit and did not seal it between an additional layer. If you wear jeans or belts under this suit it will scrape the chemical and the suit will not be dry anymore. With bi-lam you have to be careful not to scrape the inside as chemical is exposed. It is lighter than all suits in the market. Nice bang for the buck and a good entry level suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom