Usia turn around?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtr15

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I sent my usia dry suit in to have new boots put on it and was wondering about the turn around my brother is going to get drysuit certified and wanted to borrow my suit but he needs it by November 12 any ideas on if his is realistic or should I tell my brother to rent one????
I see a man named Jerry answers a lot of questions about usia suits was Hoping he could give me an answer?

Hopefully a mod will move this to the right forum. But if you just sent the suit in there may be some delay. DEMA is in two weeks and they pretty much shut down for that. Who did you talk to there before sending it and what kind of turn around was promised? I just had mine gone over last month and they had it fixed and back out the door in a week. But they knew it was coming, I had an RMA number since it was a boot seam issue, and they were ready and waiting for it. I'd seriously consider telling your brother to make plans to rent a suit. And if you really want to know, just call them and ask for the repair dept. They are good about answering the phone and know what's going on in the shop.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I web through a local dive shop in Phoenix and he called usia they told him two weeks I was just wondering if two weeks to them ment 3 like it does to most companies Thanks for your reply

I web through a local dive shop in Phoenix and he called usia they told him two weeks I was just wondering if two weeks to them ment 3 like it does to most companies Thanks for your reply
Just send me an email to jerry@usia.com and give me the info on your suit and I'll make sure it gets out on time.

Back
Top Bottom