Using 2 transmitter on one computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh so it doesn't display it in numbers only coloured bars? Good luck using that info to switch regs lol

That isn't the understanding I have since there are two numbers with tank icons displayed in their literature right next to the colored bar they are talking about when referring to this feature. I have already requested more clarification from them however.

That isn't the understanding I have since there are two numbers with tank icons displayed in their literature right next to the colored bar they are talking about when referring to this feature. I have already requested more clarification from them however.
You don't need any clarification, just look at your computer? It was when you said that it senses which tank you're breathing from and displays the pressure in that tank that started the question of what's displayed.

Here you go...

B625E074-8FA1-4904-88F9-2B018D2B16DF.png
E61D836E-62D6-4DB1-A159-F1F10CCA1D4B.png
Looks like it depends on which computer it is.

Well going off the photo above, the watch only displays one tank at a time.

The photo shows the older watch dive computer. There is a new one with a lot more features, that's the one I am talking about.

Btw, the first time you mentioned it was specifically the watch you were talking about was AFTER I posted a photo, which I'm not sure you even noticed, supported your argument lol
Anyway, this horse has been beaten to death so safe diving and enjoy your Ratio :happywave:

The horse is not QUITE dead yet. :)

This:

View attachment 492961 Looks like it depends on which computer it is.

implies that the GTR shown is only for the tank you're breathing from. In a sidemount setup, I would want the GTR to show the time I have left with the total gas left in both tanks.

Btw, the first time you mentioned it was specifically the watch you were talking about was AFTER I posted a photo, which I'm not sure you even noticed, supported your argument lol
Anyway, this horse has been beaten to death so safe diving and enjoy your Ratio :happywave:

I am not sure of what point you are trying to make here at all. My discussion was with @stuartv in certain context. Here is my reply to him:

I haven't used my computer for SM and the watch computer that can do SM was announced at DEMA and I haven't had it in my hand yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom