Using 2 transmitter on one computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

implies that the GTR shown is only for the tank you're breathing from. In a sidemount setup, I would want the GTR to show the time I have left with the total gas left in both tanks.

My understanding is that the GTR shown in SM mode is based on total gas left in both tanks with the same mixture. The information is confusing since there are different computers with different firmware versions. The iX3M and the new watch computer with the latest firmware appear to show the total GTR.

I have until now been diving with one Suunto Cobra and one D6i Air integrated, both shows GTR, and I like that feature.

Now i bought one Oceanics OC1 for a price i could not resist, about 350$, with both the rubber bracelet and the titanium one. Only used for 2 dives and look as new, included usb cable.

The plan is to use it for a while and if I like it i can first use one of the Suuntos as backup, then maybe get a Perdix AI and use the Oceanics as backup.

Al of my diving has so faar been backmount, but i plan to try out SM next year, and if I like it it would be nice to have a computer that can handle SM-mode.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom