Using a flashlight as colour enhancer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great posts boys, excellent point

If you take a look at the photo the fine rings barely fit on the tip of your little finger

When you get hung up you can pull, twist, or swim them off, but also quite secure

No tools required "to cut that silly string"

if inside your tool box there's room for your own stuff, not just stuff people tell you

Tech Diver: a term that permits instructors and retailers to move the decimal point

Just something to think about. If you ever get hung up on something and the metal on metal gets stuck in tension...

And that's why tech divers use that "silly string". You can cut sting, but you can't cut a stainless key ring.

For lots of divers will never be an issue, until it is. Just one of those personal choices you have to make when you blow bubbles.

I most definitely don't. I want every piece of gear attached to me to be removable using a sharp edge, so I very much prefer "that silly string"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom