USS Kittiwake from above

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, that's incredible!! Fantastic advertisement for Cayman's gin clear waters. Well done. Can one still tour the interior now that she is on her side?? Is the bathroom with the mirror still accessible, etc.??

She's over 45 degrees, so all the decks are still accessible. The mirrors have long since broken apart, but you can still easily go through the heads. The only part we really don't go in anymore are the recompression chambers. You can still get in there, but not suitable for most guided tours.

I must have been one of the last to get a photo in the mirror then. It was during my cert dives in October 2015.

fullsizeoutput_7f1f 2.JPG

Again, great great video, would love to dive it again.

Fantastic video from Divetech, thanks.

Just finished a week on the Aggressor, including 3 dives on the Kittiwake, 2 afternoon dives and a night dive. The entire ship is open and clean, great route from stern to bow on lower decks. Exceeded my expectations.

We were on the port stern anchor, over the reef. The reef is quite good here and has the wall site, Sand Chute. Altogether, 3 excellent dives :)

very nice

Back
Top Bottom