Utah Dive Addicts Dive-A-Thon, Round 2!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rollerboi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Oh man, you guys know how much fun I had last year with the dive-a-thon. Maybe this year I'll be able to actually, you know, go to the awards ceremony and win something for all that effort. *wry grin*.

Well, I've survived to a second year. My wife hasn't shivved me in my sleep yet. And she is strangely calm about my diving this summer.

So, it's on. Dive Addicts is sponsoring the 2nd annual dive-a-thon, with even better prizes. Figured I'd give myself and the other two utah divers who sometimes emerge in this forum a heads up. :D

As usual, if anyone needs a buddy, any time, drop me a line. Seriously. :idk:

Dive Addicts : News & Links : Scuba Dive-A-Thon — Utah's premier dive & scuba training, instruction, sales, service, travel for recreational & technical diving

The good stuff: This year, our Grand Prize is a 7 night stay at the Tawali Resort in Papua New Guinea including accommodations, 18 dives, all meals and transfers (airfare not included) donated by South Pacific Island Travel (retail value $2206)l! The runner up will receive a $500 travel voucher from Ultimate Dive Travel! Thank you to these companies for their generous donations. Minimum of 5 tickets needed to qualify for the Grand Prize drawing.

I am seriously considering cutting my ties as an "employee" with Dive Addicts so I can enter to win the trip! But then I run into the "no family of employees" problem :(

Anyway- I hope to be able to get in some dives with all you Dive-A-Thoners this year.... I will try and let you know when I am diving here in Utah (when it's not a cave that is! :D)

Good luck!

Josh K, I have a couple days planned for the end of May first part of June if you want Sand Hollow for a one or two dayer.
Josh T. I don't think disowning your family is your style. Stick with the fam and leave some of us some prizes.

That sound's like a ton of fun! Are there any regional restrictions??

Well it is meant as a "Local" contest.... so you have to be present at the awards ceremony to win. If you are willing to show up, we could consider MT local enough :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom