Wanted UW Housing for: Canon T2i Rebel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have one a Nauticam in very good condition; never flooded or damaged. with ball posts on handles. $500.00 plus shipping. Will be happy to send photos if interested.

Nauticam t2i Housing With Moisture Alarm Detection
Nauticam t2i A.jpg
Nauticam t2i B.jpg

Yes, I am interested. We return home from visiting family in Texas on Monday. I will follow up then.
Have a Great 4th. of July Holiday!
Good Divin, Be Safe.
SoCalRich

I've Been to Islamaorada diving twice. But haven't been to Juniper, or Key largo as of yet. Hopefully we will make there this year.

As a professional underwater photographer, you'll find that I am quite good at taking care of my equipment. Only minor signs of usage on the housing. Priced to sell as offered above. You can check out my work at www.ApplecorpsPhotography.com and Becca at Backscatter in Monterey will attest to my good standing. Safe travels!

Possibly but you'd need to check with a Nauticam authorized dealer such as Backscatter in Monterey or Reef Photo in Ft. Lauderdale.

Looked at your website = WoW! If I could take photos like that, I might never leave the water.
Still Interested, But the construction project I was working on has shut down due to the virus. So, I need to hustle up a couple $ide job$. The camera was gift and only used on one vacation.
I will be in touch.
Thank you,
Good Divin, Be Safe
SoCalRich

No worries . . . just give me a msg if or when you want to talk. Follow me on FB and IG if you like what I do. Any questions or anything I can help you with, just let me know. Cheers!
Applecorps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom