Uwatec / Scuba Pro Galileo Sol (Complete W/ Transmitter)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azchipka

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Have a slightly used Galileo Sol that includes everything you would get buying it new (yes includes transmitter) also already has the TriMix firmware installed! Asking price is $900 plus shipping and paypal fees. I do currently have the listing on ebay as well (Uwatec / Scuba Pro - Galileo Sol TriMix Computer (Complete W/ Transmitter) | eBay) but would happily do the sale through ScubaBoard for those that don't like using ebay, would actually rather do it through ScubaBoard so I don't have to pay ebay selling fees but either way is fine for me.

As you can see from the photos the unit only has 15 dives on it. There is some general scuffing on the housing of the computer, but nothing different then what you would have happen after a few dives. Other then that its just like new but instead of paying $1600 for it your only paying $900!

PM me for more information. Unit is also available for local pickup in North Carolina.

IMG_1340.jpgIMG_1341.jpgIMG_1343.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom