Uwatec Sender Identification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ams511

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
On one of my regulator purchases there was a Uwatec transmitter attached to the first stage. The sender is blue and says "Uwatec Compatible Swiss Made" on the end. The number 07368 is stamped on it.

Does anyone have any idea what it sends to? Also is there a way of testing it?

s-l500.jpg

It is the transmitter for the Uwatec Aladin nitrox. It was also used with the Aladin Z.

Are you willing to part with it?

Thank you for the info. Is there a way of testing it? Except for the scuff you can see on the photo, it looks brand new. The reg it was attached to was in like-new condition also. If it was used it cold have only been a few dives. Any idea of what it is worth?

There is no way of testing the transmitter without the computer. The transmitter is no longer used, except for the few older dive computers that are still out there. Sadly, the transmitter will not work with the newer computers. A friend of mine is looking for a transmitter for his Aladin Z. Sometimes you'll see the transmitters online for about $50.00 or so, depending if the battery is still good. If you are interested, I'll offer $25.00 plus shipping via PayPal.

The reg appears to be a ScubaPro Mk20UL. It is a good performing reg. It is known for its light weight.

Do you still have the transmitter?

Back
Top Bottom