Closed UWLD Gen 6 4000 Lumen + 160 W-hr Can - REDUCED $1450 shipped

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi: Is the warranty transferable? I think that is one of the stumbling blocks.
When did you buy these again?

Hi: Is the warranty transferable? I think that is one of the stumbling blocks.
When did you buy these again?

I'm not sure about the warranty. Perhaps @tbone1004 knows? If not, I can find out.

I received it directly from UWLD/Bobby a few days before my Fundies class started on 2/6/20. It's only ever been used in that class.

I heard back from @Bobby at UWLD. The warranty does, in fact, transfer.

That is an absolutely awesome policy by someone that obviously stands behind their product. The world needs more folks like Bobby and small businesses like UWLD.

I don't know how I missed this. I just got the same package the other month. Only in the water once with it and was impressed. Now if I can actually spend more time with it I would be happier. Wish I would have seen this before I ordered mine, could have saved some money.

Yes, I honor the warranty on our lights regardless of being the first or 10th owner. The battery warranty is 1 year and everything else is 3 years. I'm rather liberal when it comes to warranty because I do my best to build a light that doesn't break, when it does I take it personally.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom