Closed UWLD Gen 6 4000 Lumen + 160 W-hr Can - REDUCED $1450 shipped

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

malligator

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale: UWLD G6 4000 Lumen primary with 160 W-hr side gland canister.

Price is $1450 shipped to US. That's about $550 off of a practically new unit.

Condition: EXC++. It has some scuffs, but nothing major. It's been charged twice--halfway through class and again today to top it off.

Notes: Used a total of one class--half a day in the pool and 4 half hour dives. I set it up to wear on my harness, but tried to configure it back to the way it came. I took the sticker off, but an extra is included. I bought a Halcyon belt slide (pictured and included), but never got around to putting it on. I also put the rigid goodman handle on--soft is included. Everything that came from Bobby at UWLD is included.

For those that don't know, UWLD just released the Gen 6 version of their light. The biggest updates over Gen 5 are 4000 lumen (up from 3500), 6* beam angle (down from 7.5* iirc), and a battery status indicator around the power button.

IMG_0381.jpeg IMG_0382.jpeg IMG_0383.jpeg IMG_0384.jpeg

For sale: UWLD G6 4000 Lumen primary with 160 W-hr side gland canister.

Price is $1600 obo shipped to US. That's about $400 off of a practically new unit.

Condition: EXC++. It has some scuffs, but nothing major. It's been charged twice--halfway through class and again today to top it off.

Notes: Used a total of one class--half a day in the pool and 4 half hour dives. I set it up to wear on my harness, but tried to configure it back to the way it came. I took the sticker off, but an extra is included. I bought a Halcyon belt slide (pictured and included), but never got around to putting it on. I also put the rigid goodman handle on--soft is included. Everything that came from Bobby at UWLD is included.

For those that don't know, UWLD just released the Gen 6 version of their light. The biggest updates over Gen 5 are 4000 lumen (up from 3500), 6* beam angle (down from 7.5* iirc), and a battery status indicator around the power button.

View attachment 570956 View attachment 570957 View attachment 570958 View attachment 570959

why are you selling out of curiosity?

why are you selling out of curiosity?

@tbone1004

Bobby worked his rear end off to get it to me by my Fundies class and I was so proud to have it. It worked beautifully during class, but I unfortunately got laid off literally the day after Fundies. I want to keep it, but I need the money more.

FYI for everyone...I've been using my cheap backup lights for dives. Even though this has been listed for a month, it's still sitting right where it was in the same condition as when I took the pictures.

@tbone1004

Bobby worked his rear end off to get it to me by my Fundies class and I was so proud to have it. It worked beautifully during class, but I unfortunately got laid off literally the day after Fundies. I want to keep it, but I need the money more.

that sucks, sorry to hear that! good luck selling it and best of luck getting back to work.

Light is still available.

Still available. Still sitting right where it was when photos were taken. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom