Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just moved to Vancouver and am looking for some diving buddies. So you can add me to the list.

Just figured I'd update my post that I left two years ago - I now have my drysuit and dive locally (mainly Whytecliff and Porteau) and I have headed out on the Sea Dragon a few times into Howe Sound (out of N. Vanc). Available every 2nd weekend for dives and I live in New Westminster. I have a few friends that dive here and there, but nobody to head out with on a regular basis, so if you'd like to go sometime, feel free to send me a PM. Sorry, not free weekdays.

Hello fellow Lower Mainlanders, I am a local BC diver here on VACATION in Bonaire and I have entered a contest here where I can win a NightSea light from Light and Motion Dive. Please LIKE my photo on the Light and Motion Dive Facebook page, whoever gets the most LIKES before Friday evening (tomorrow) wins so please help me out and share this with your friends even if possible - THANKS EVERYONE!!!
icosm14.gif

Just click on the link below and then click LIKE and that's all it takes - Sooooo appreciate it !! They tell me KELP glows red at night, I'd be happy to show you if I win!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

So this thread is looking mighty dead and slow but Ill post anyways, I am a pretty active diver out of victoria and moving into the lower mainland. I usually try to dive about 2-3 times a week. Anyone want to get together and hit up some of the local sites on the lower mainland?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom