Various scuba items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PayPal fees are included in prices. Shipping costs are included in all prices to the Continental US only. I will ship to Hawaii and Alaska for a nominal additional shipping cost.

Photos can be seen on: Picasa Web Albums - Steve - Scuba Stuff f.... I will gladly provide additional photos or try to answer questions if you have them.

I will make my best effort to ship upon receiving payment within 24 hours. I have no plans at the moment but I do travel extensively for work. I will let you know if there will be any delay due to my travel.
My PayPal email is stevemann@optonline.net.

Garments, BC, booties, etc
XXL Rashguard (small cut), used 3 times, rinsed with fresh water, great shape, $20 shipped. Now $17.
Tilos Hydro+ booties – brand new booties, never seen water (only taken out of the bag for the first time for the photos), $35 shipped.
Deep Sea XL Wetsuit hood – used 3 times only in fresh water, rinsed thoroughly, great condition, $20 shipped. Now $17.
ScubaPro Blue XL Twin Jet Max fins with spring straps AND standard straps, used for about 40 dives, less than 8 months since purchased new, originally $179 + $49 spring straps – yours for $160 shipped. Now $145.
Sherwood 2009 Avid XL BC, used for about 40 dives, always rinsed thoroughly with fresh water, excellent condition, more information and a size chart can be found on Welcome to Sherwood Scuba!. This is a really great BC. I’ve switched primarily to doubles so I won’t be using it. It was $500 new, yours for $325 shipped, including the 2 Akona BC knives ($50 value)!
Akona XL 3mm shortie wetsuit – From Akona:
"Designed for maximum comfort, utility, and performance. This, our newest generation of wetsuit, utilizes custom patterns and innovative features to keep you warmer in any environment, and a unique mix of advanced materials and features will enable you to enter and exit the suit with ease."
It is:
• 3mm shortie
• contoured styling for a great fit
• strategically placed super-stretch neoprene panels
ok, they're the marketing people...anyhow, great suit and as you can see is never wet, is in great new condition, and has the tags still attached. Look at that neck seal!. Its original price is $95 + tax ($102). $70 shipped. Now $60.

Regulators & Computer
Wisdom 2 Dive Computer with Compass and Quick Disconnect – “The new Wisdom 2 is a direct reflection of Sherwood's commitment to this world-renowned reputation. Sherwood has taken their best computer and made it better, stronger and more reliable.

The Wisdom 2 displays tank pressure on the bottom of the screen in large, easy-to-read numbers. Above the tank pressure are displays for dive time, depth, max depth and other data. Along the side of the display are bar graphs that give a quick visual reference for nitrogen and oxygen loading.”
This is a sweet computer. There are some scratches on the front cover which I attempted to capture in the photos. I’ve gone tech so no more consoles. It was $690 new, yours for $450 with the hose, compass, and Quick Disconnect, shipped & insured. SOLD.

ScubaPro doubles regulator setup – MK25/S600 with long hose and MK25/G250HP with short hose. This is a really sweet setup. This regulator set I’ve only used in fresh water (cave country) on less than 25 dives. The regulators are in excellent shape and I had them serviced about 2 months ago. $700 shipped. Now $650.

Lights
Underwater Kinetics C8 eLed Plus Dive Light with Pistol Grip – unused since I received this from UK, description of this beauty can be seen here: C8 eLED. It is in great shape – obviously well taken care of. This light lists for $219, yours for $150 shipped (just for the light, no lanyards)..Now $125.
Underwater Kinetics C4 eLed Dive Light with Pistol Grip – unused since I received this from UK, description of this terrific light can be seen here: C4 eLED. It is in great shape – obviously well taken care of. Yours for $50 shipped (just for the light, no lanyards).
Princeton Tec Torrent LED Light – rated at 95 Lumens, this light will make for a terrific backup light at night. More information and photos on Torrent LED | Princeton Tec. It was used on 3 dives and is in great shape. It lists for $70 new, yours for $40 shipped. Now $35.

Misc Gear
Brand new Six foot High Viz SMB (6”x72”) -210 Denier with a urethane backing, it has about 40 lbs of lift, has an oral/BC hose inflator, a 1” d-ring at the top, reflective tape, and an over-pressure relief button. Yours for $35 shipped.
Oceanic Titanium Dive Knife – worn on less than 10 dives, never used, rinsed thoroughly after every dive, complete with holster and mounting straps. $20 shipped. SOLD.
Ralph Hood Underwater Connection Safety Reel - This is a standard handle version. Loaded with cave line. It’s used, but in nice shape. Now $55 shipped.
Retracting lanyards - $12 each, shipped.

Books & Crew Packs (excellent condition)
PADI Underwater Navigation crew pack – in plastic packaging, $40 shipped.
PADI Underwater Navigation manual – $15 shipped.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer pack – in blister pack with slate, $35 shipped.
PADI Wreck Diver Manual - $17 shipped
PADI Deep Diver Manual - $17 shipped
PADI Enriched Air Diving DVD Crew Pack - $84 new, yours for $45 shipped
Scuba Equipment Care & Maintenance - $29.95 new, $17 shipped.

Some updates...
Retracting lanyards, 6' SMB, dive knife, Princeton Tec light, UK C8 Plus, etc, all sold. Updated list with what's left here....

PayPal fees are included in prices. Shipping costs are included in all prices to the Continental US only. I will ship to Hawaii and Alaska for a nominal additional shipping cost.

Photos can be seen on: Picasa Web Albums - Steve - Scuba Stuff f.... I will gladly provide additional photos or try to answer questions if you have them.

I will make my best effort to ship upon receiving payment within 24 hours. I have no plans at the moment but I do travel extensively for work. I will let you know if there will be any delay due to my travel.
My PayPal email is stevemann@optonline.net.

Garments, BC, booties, etc
XXL Rashguard (small cut), used 3 times, rinsed with fresh water, great shape, $20 shipped. Now $17.
Tilos Hydro+ booties – brand new booties, never seen water (only taken out of the bag for the first time for the photos), $35 shipped.
Deep Sea XL Wetsuit hood – used 3 times only in fresh water, rinsed thoroughly, great condition, $20 shipped. Now $17.
ScubaPro Blue XL Twin Jet Max fins with spring straps AND standard straps, used for about 40 dives, less than 8 months since purchased new, originally $179 + $49 spring straps – yours for $160 shipped. Now $145.
Sherwood 2009 Avid XL BC, used for about 40 dives, always rinsed thoroughly with fresh water, excellent condition, more information and a size chart can be found on Welcome to Sherwood Scuba!. This is a really great BC. I’ve switched primarily to doubles so I won’t be using it. It was $500 new, yours for $325 shipped, including the 2 Akona BC knives ($50 value)!
Akona XL 3mm shortie wetsuit – From Akona:
"Designed for maximum comfort, utility, and performance. This, our newest generation of wetsuit, utilizes custom patterns and innovative features to keep you warmer in any environment, and a unique mix of advanced materials and features will enable you to enter and exit the suit with ease."
It is:
• 3mm shortie
• contoured styling for a great fit
• strategically placed super-stretch neoprene panels
ok, they're the marketing people...anyhow, great suit and as you can see is never wet, is in great new condition, and has the tags still attached. Look at that neck seal!. Its original price is $95 + tax ($102). $70 shipped. Now $60.

Regulators & Computer
ScubaPro doubles regulator setup – MK25/S600 with long hose and MK25/G250HP with short hose. This is a really sweet setup. This regulator set I’ve only used in fresh water (cave country) on less than 25 dives. The regulators are in excellent shape and I had them serviced about 2 months ago. $700 shipped. Now $650.

Lights
Underwater Kinetics C4 eLed Dive Light with Pistol Grip – unused since I received this from UK, description of this terrific light can be seen here: C4 eLED. It is in great shape – obviously well taken care of. Yours for $50 shipped (just for the light, no lanyards).

Misc Gear
Ralph Hood Underwater Connection Safety Reel - This is a standard handle version. Loaded with cave line. It’s used, but in nice shape. Now $55 shipped.

Books & Crew Packs (excellent condition)
PADI Underwater Navigation crew pack – in plastic packaging, $40 shipped.
PADI Underwater Navigation manual – $15 shipped.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer pack – in blister pack with slate, $35 shipped.
PADI Wreck Diver Manual - $17 shipped
PADI Deep Diver Manual - $17 shipped
PADI Enriched Air Diving DVD Crew Pack - $84 new, yours for $45 shipped
Scuba Equipment Care & Maintenance - $29.95 new, $17 shipped.[/QUOTE]

NOTE: I will soon be adding a brand new Sherwood SR 1 regulator with standard octopus (only the octopus has been used).

I am interested in the ralph hood reel, but have a few questions. How much/what diameter line, do you have any pics of the reel. I hear they are really well made reels, just hard to find. Let me know, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom