VDH Argonaut Wing Weight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plough

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Dear Friends..

I just want to know if someone knows the weight for the VDH 18#, 23# and #35? I will be asking a friend from US to bring it here to my home country. I was looking at the website and only dimensions were stated. If someone knows i would really appreciate it.

Thank You!

just the wing itself? I have the 35lb, it does not weigh more than a couple of lbs, not heavy at all. Yes it can be folded. Would not take up more space and weight then a heavy sweater or pair or jeans.

I just weighed my 23 lbs wing. 1 kg, 2.2 lbs.

just the wing itself? I have the 35lb, it does not weigh more than a couple of lbs, not heavy at all. Yes it can be folded. Would not take up more space and weight then a heavy sweater or pair or jeans.

Thank you so much for your response guys.. This really helps!

I have a VDH #35. If you want me to weigh it tonight when I get home I can.

As for folding it, yes it can. I roll mine up instead of folding it though just because it packs better for me. I roll it up and roll my wetsuit up and they both fit next to each other in my carry on luggage on one side of it. I also fit my mask (in it's soft case) above the rolled up wing in my carry on. I don't disconnect the tube from it either when I pack and just fit it right next to it.

I have a VDH #35. If you want me to weigh it tonight when I get home I can.

As for folding it, yes it can. I roll mine up instead of folding it though just because it packs better for me. I roll it up and roll my wetsuit up and they both fit next to each other in my carry on luggage on one side of it. I also fit my mask (in it's soft case) above the rolled up wing in my carry on. I don't disconnect the tube from it either when I pack and just fit it right next to it.

That would be great! I would really appreciate if you can give me the exact weight for 35#. Thank you!

Also i like to roll my things as this is the best space saver. Imagine i had a two week out of town and manage to fit in all my c
Daily cloths in one backpack.. Hahah..

That would be great! I would really appreciate if you can give me the exact weight for 35#. Thank you!

Also i like to roll my things as this is the best space saver. Imagine i had a two week out of town and manage to fit in all my c
Daily cloths in one backpack.. Hahah..
I had no time last night but will try to remember tonight.

My 18 wing with inflator is 2 pounds 3 oz so under 2 without inflator.

Here's a pic of my travel scale with the #35 wing attached to it, with the inflator hose attached. I measured it a few times and it was always between 2.46lbs and 2.54lbs.

XwCIG0i.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom