VDH BP/W package review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Despite my best effort to engage you in a mutually beneficial conversation with the possibility of working together in the future I have failed miserably. As I have several times in the past, I will again wish you the best of luck on your relocation and future success in your business. I will let paying customers decided the success or failure of my product line, not my competition.

Do as you see fit, that's one of the perks of heading your own venture. BTW, I'm not your competition, never have been and most certainly not going forward from this point. I do have the benefit of dealing with cut and sew vendors early in the evolution of DSS, and the experience of bringing our wing design and production in house. A number of valuable lessons were learned in that process, not the least which was to verify capacities.

Good luck,

Tobin

Thank you very much! Please keep the hyperbole going as it is doing wonders for my sales. Website hits directly from these posts according to Google Analytics is up 26% in the last 24hrs.

I don’t own or dive either of these manufacturers products, both seem to be well regarded. I do find one manufacturer coming into the forum of another to criticize the other very off putting. I’m actually surprised it is not against SB rules.
I tip my hat to the party who has taken the high road, it speaks volumes and your analytics report seems to indicate I’m not alone in this feeling.

Over the past decade VDH has sold wings from XS Scuba, Dive Rite and HOG. To this day I have friends that I can call on at all three anytime I need something to help out a customer. Unfortunately my attempt to broaden my circle of friends and contacts was met with a slap in the face this time.
Does it bother me? of course it does. Will I lose sleep over it or alter the way I do business absolutely not. CUSTOMERS and how you treat and deal with them make or break your business. NOTHING gives me more satisfaction in business that when customers send me pictures and or video clips of them diving my gear. It makes BS like this all worth while.
I'd never go into another manufactures forum area and stir up controversy but what goes around comes around and there is no possible way to control the actions of folks especially on the internet.
Now it looks like Joe M in Honolulu just ordered an #18 wing so I better get that ready for shipping and I have 6 Argonaut Kraken regulators to deliver to new divers around the globe next week.

Unfortunately my attempt to broaden my circle of friends and contacts was met with a slap in the face this time.

Please. Get a grip. Show me where I've said a single negative thing about you or the products you offer.

Please do be specific.

I have recommended you verify the specs of the products you offer.

Rave reviews from users are great, but they aren't a substitute for actual performance specifications.

Note I was only echoing the concerns raised by an actual user.

You may well discover that the specs are correct, if not you have a chance to advise your users.

I'd suggest most potential buyers would find that to be "customer friendly"

Tobin

Just keep posting.....Normally you have to pay for advertising and promotion this good :)

Refusing to provide verified, accurate specs to your customers seems very odd to me.

Tobin

I think me not taking the bait and buying into your usual shtick is what is odd to you and why you keep trying to set the hook.

When I have the opportunity I'll fill one of each of my wings and post pictures for everyone to see. IF there is a discrepancy between what the manufacturer claims and what I actually find then I'll have them make the corrections and address it directly with my customers if necessary.

I think this should satisfy your problem with me (for now) and hopefully discourage you from carrying on like an A+ ahole in another manufacturers section of SB.

I think me not taking the bait and buying into your usual shtick is what is odd to you and why you keep trying to set the hook.

When I have the opportunity I'll fill one of each of my wings and post pictures for everyone to see. IF there is a discrepancy between what the manufacturer claims and what I actually find then I'll have them make the corrections and address it directly with my customers if necessary.

I think this should satisfy your problem with me (for now) and hopefully discourage you from carrying on like an A+ ahole in another manufacturers section of SB.

Humm, Let's review:

1) You've claimed I "slapped" you yet can provide no examples of such.

2) Are now engaging in name calling.

Wow.

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom