VDH Wing + what BP for single tank? STA ...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder how much shipping the FP to Melbourne would cost...

I'm not at home ATM so I can't measure the DGX "soft sta" exactly. It's tall enough and long enough to work well on my storm plate, and it's cheap enough to just give it a try. I think DGX might ship free down under if you buy a hundred bucks worth of stuff: they have d-rings, double-enders, triglides, bungee cord, and all sorts of stuff you can never have enough of.

Thanks, yes in general shipping from the US to OZ is a ripoff. USPS First Class is not too bad. For a FP non USPS probably about USD80. DGX's DHL option is quite cheap, but why on earth they collect OZ GST when they don't have a footprint here is beyond me :)

DGX's DHL option is quite cheap, but why on earth they collect OZ GST when they don't have a footprint here is beyond me :)

So your package is delivered on time instead of disappearing "to be examined by qualified customs agents to determine applicable fees and taxes" forever?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom