For Sale Venture Heat PRO V3 Water Heated Vest for Wetsuit or Drysuit NEW!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AKPDB

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have two Venture Heat Pro V3 Waterproof Heated vests for sale. My wife and I recently bought these for a trip to the Galapagos but the water was unseasonably warm due to El Nino and we never used used them. This is the newest version of the vest with saltwater-safe carbon fiber nanoheating heating technology (whatever that means) in the front & back. The runtime is 180 - 360 minutes depending on the heat setting. These are rated to 100 meters.

These vests run on the large side and they also have an stretchy side panel that you can add to make it roomier or remove to make it trimmer. One of the vests is a size Large. I normally wear an XL or XXL shirt and it fits me just fine. My wife's vest is a size XXS... she normally wears a size XS or Small shirt and this one fits her without even using the stretchy side panel.
IMG_6461.jpg
IMG_6462.jpg
IMG_6463.jpg
IMG_6464.jpg

These sell for $800 new. We are selling for $620 each + $20 for shipping. I can do Venmo, Paypal friends (or buyer pays fees), or Zelle.

Back
Top Bottom