Venture Models

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to hear. Your weight sounds about right. I'm fat (positively buoyant!!!) and with my very floaty 7-mm wetsuit and currently my dive weight is about 14-lbs. I just figure that the drysuit would be a lot more buoyant than the wetsuit, but if not, then it's all good. Don't have to worry about remember which dive weight for which setup.

Never mind on the grommets. I picked up the wing today and after finally getting to see the venture wing in person I found out it was just for drainage. The system looks awesome. It was exactly the change I was looking for from my Seaquest Pro-QD jacket. Now I just need to wait for the ice to clear off the lakes.
Why wait? Get an ice diving course and you're all set! I just picked up the venture wing too - what a sweet beast!

Ice diving course might come next winter. The ice cleared last week and I just got done with my first dive tonight. I have to say I'm loving the new setup. When I move, the backplate moves, the STA moves and the tank moves. With the dual strap unlike on my jacket style BC the tank doesn't dangle around. The venture worked great. Now I have to look at my schedule and see when I can get out again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom