Very strange thread -- would you dive with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm familiar with the TOS, I'm referring to a post which I did not interpret violating anything in the TOS.....I could be wrong, but it would have been nice to see a disclaimer that the post was removed for violating the TOS or whatever the reason was....
The post was removed by me. If you're familiar with the TOS then you know I can't say why. Although that's a pretty good guess in your next response.

If given the chance, I would. I love diving with those better than me.

Yes Lynne, I would dine with you ... in fact I just recently found a really nice Thai restaurant just up the street from Redondo ... much nicer than the one you and I and Kathydee went to. Can't wait to share it with ya.

Oh, wait ... you said DIVE with you ... :confused:

never mind ...

... Bob (Grateful Diner)

... Now breeding horses is insane, but I don't think it's a perversion...
I wouldn't even bring it up to the level of insanity... unless, of course, you expected to make money at it... then it's real insane :)
Rick

if we were in new england waters, mid june...sure, i bet itd be a great dive

HEY!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!?!

i associate with larry - what are you insinuating?

i take offense at what you said!!

Jag

PS
sure - hide behind your mod-ness or ban me... jerk

PS2
sorry to derail your thread lynne... it's white knights like rick with their lances up their twats are what truly pisses me off and makes me not want to dive with him

For the record, Jag doesn't associate with me, he's just my personal stalker. Give it a minute and Chip will be along too.

:D

No. I wouldnt. Cause you seem to like cold water and there is no way I will be in that stuff.. 78* or warmer is my requirement.

otherwise, I dont care who is with me as long as they dont freak out when I pick up a starfish to watch it walk on me..

For the record, Jag doesn't associate with me, he's just my personal stalker. Give it a minute and Chip will be along too.

:D

If you think I'm crazy enough to troll Lynne and stupid enough to respond to Rick's troll, think again!!! (no offense, Jag :))

P.S. I'd dive with you Lynne! But I'd have to buy a dry suit or 7mm first.

I would dive with you Lynne, but can we please dive in bathwater warm water?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom