Video Breakdown and Repair of ScubaPro 109. Convert to Balanced? What would you do differently?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The videos by www.vintagedoublehose.com are all worth watching even if one does not own the exact same make/model. Alec Peirce's videos too-and I agree with Herman, Alec is a great guy, and an interesting person to talk with.

I'm sure there are other videos out there worth watching, but how about some good old fashion reading? Of course the two books often brought up here are worth reading and owning, "Regulator Savvy" and "Scuba Regulator Maintenance and Repair." I'll attach an article written by my friend @halocline, "A Beginner's Guide to Scuba Regulators."

If that ain't enough, do a search in the regulator and DIY forums for post by @herman 's, @Luis H 's , @DA Aquamaster, @captain, @rsingler, @halocline I'm sure there's others.

Still not enough? Go to www.vintagedoublehose.com and https://www.frogkick.dk/manuals/ download service manuals and read through them.

@couv this is FANTASTIC. I was going to get around to starting a thread on asking what the best books on diving are. Thanks. This is the type of stuff that should be in the Dive Education Forum which I recommended to SB. Maybe there should be sub forums. While this may seem redundant as one could always go to the forum on regulators, I think that it could be the place to go for newbies and advanced as the best threads and information like this could be pinned(if this online forum has that ability) to the top of the posts. Thus, instead of someone like me in 2 years asking the same questions there could be a FAQ as where to find the answers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom