Video/Editing Seminar@Cocos Islands, Costa Rica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
While this trip has been filling quickly, there are still spots open for our trip to the Cocos Islands, Aug. 19-29th. Without question, this is my absolute favorite place to dive for large pelagic marine life and will be my 10th trip there. The seminar is absolutely free to anyone on board. Tried to attach a doc but couldn't so feel free to email me and I will be happy to send you a couple of docs with lots more info. We will be aboard the Okeanos Aggressor which has completely redone its cabins and refitted the ship. For even more info go to World Films & Travel - dive trips, safari trips, and video footage
Hope you can join us,
Steve:14:

steve-sharksdelight@cox.net
or
hbrobison@comcast.net

Sorry I did not respond earlier but I just got back late last night from a shoot in the Socorros. We still have a few openings on the Cocos trip if you are interested. I am surprised though at how fast this one has been filling up. If you send me your private email address I can send you some informational docs about the trip. My own email address is: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net
Steve

I Have to admit Cocos Island is my favorite dive destination of all of the places i have traveled around the world.
It was also the last show we produced so far in our Dive Travel continuing series.
Here you will see hundreds of Scalloped Hammerhead sharks, and tons of other marine life surrounding one of the most beautiful islands in all the world.

Thanks for the endorsement. Sometimes folks who do not know think I over estimate just how great the Cocos can be. At any rate, we are down to only 5 or 6 spots left so if there is still anyone who wants to join us, get in touch and we will be happy to have you join us. Note, however, that the Cocos is really not for beginner divers.
Steve:14:

Back
Top Bottom