Video Kit: Aquatix Housing and 3CCD Palmcorder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please post the dimensions of the housing inside and outside, verify that it is the basic model (no controls) and describe the ballast mounting system if any.

EDIT:
Nevermind the size.. I found it. PM sent.

My apologies... I was out of town (down in Pompano Beach area) with students and I failed to check back in. PM replied - SOLD!

Housing will ship out no later than tomorrow morning...

Thanks!

Jim

Video Cam (Palmcorder) and extra NTSC color display are still available... make me an offer!

Is the extra monitor still available? How does it attach to the camera? And does it have battery power seperate. Thx

Yes... I still have it. Has a standard 1/8" mini jack input (which is also what you are usually using on the A/V output from the camcorder). Powered by a battery pack (incl) of either 4 or 6 AA batteries (3V - 6AAs give you a longer operating time). Monitor also has adjustable brightness contrast etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom