Videos: back from our cruise!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We were lucky enough to do 2 dives in Grand Turk last week with Oasis Divers. There were only 6 of us on the boat, perfect group size. Ron and I were able to get our diving fix, he shot stills, I shot the videos.

GoPro5, Polar pro red filter.... video is right out of the camcorder, only a few clips needed any tweaking. I am soooooo happy with this camcorder!

Max depth was 51', but right along the 7000' wall, incredible vis and we saw 5 eagle rays, 2 sharks (deeper below us so no video) and 2 turtles, thousands of garden eels over the sand, too bad they were so hard to capture. Really loved both dives.

Max depth was 65' for me. What an incredible wall....

robin

Great color. I'm thinking about a dive trip to Grand Turk now!

That's awesome, I stopped using my Hero2 a while ago but seeing a lot of great stuff with the newer generations. Are you using an external lighting or is that all natural light?

Back
Top Bottom