Villablanca question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubavaquera

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am lucky enough to be headed down to Coz for a long weekend :) and am staying for the first time at Villablanca. Always before I have stayed at Hotel Cozumel but VB was much cheaper so I decided to give it a try.
I looked at reviews on Tripadvisor and old threads on SB, but am wondering specifically if the superior rooms have hair dryers, clock radios, or a safe. I got conflicting info. on tripadvisor so I thought I would come straight to the experts! I know there are different types of rooms so maybe that explains the different reports.
So would anyone who has stayed there recently in a superior room please let me know what to expect? Thanks so much!

Julie

No hair dyers. They have an iron that can be borrowed from the office.

Fridges in all rooms. Safes at the office not in the room.

Superior room has a king bed and a large couch type bed for a third person.

I will be staying in a standard room for the first time (out of 6 trips staying at VB) next week.

When are you headed down and who are you diving with?

In my opinion it is a very good value for the money.

Thanks for the info. Do you remember if they have clock radios? Not that big of a deal as I can use my cell phone as an alarm, but I like having a clock by my bed. I am headed down this Friday the 29th and returning Monday Feb. 1st. I will be diving with Dive Paradise. Hopefully this little jaunt will give me my 'fix' until I come for a week in March.

Julie

Thanks for the info. Do you remember if they have clock radios? Not that big of a deal as I can use my cell phone as an alarm, but I like having a clock by my bed. I am headed down this Friday the 29th and returning Monday Feb. 1st. I will be diving with Dive Paradise. Hopefully this little jaunt will give me my 'fix' until I come for a week in March.

Julie

VB does not have clock radios either. I just used my alarm feature on my iphone. Not that I needed it as I was usually already awake.

Julie

Quick trip, shame you can't stay longer!

No hair dyers. They have an iron that can be borrowed from the office.

Fridges in all rooms. Safes at the office not in the room.

Superior room has a king bed and a large couch type bed for a third person.

I will be staying in a standard room for the first time (out of 6 trips staying at VB) next week.

When are you headed down and who are you diving with?

In my opinion it is a very good value for the money.
Party at Randy's house everyone. yeeha!

I know - but it is better than nothing! I will be back down in March for a week. I can't seem to stay away very long. To copy the words of BillinDenver; "My name is Julie and I am an addict."
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom