vintage clay pigeons...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brauem

Registered
Reaction score
hi,

im wondering if anyone out there has found clay pigeons while diving? Seems like i run accross them from time to time and wondered how often others have seen them. Anybody collect them? Id love to see them if you have a camera and can post a picture ... mike

They seem to sell on Ebay.

Political Correctness: A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

I am both a trap/skeet shooter and a diver. If anyone finds some older targets and would like to sell them or trade something for them, please let me know.
Myles

I'm not an expert on old vs. new clay pigeons, but we've seen some in humpy cove. They are orange on top so they look modern to me but the were found among some other things that are old like an old "soda-lime"(?) fire extinguisher from the 50's.

bubbleblowindude:
I'm not an expert on old vs. new clay pigeons, but we've seen some in humpy cove. They are orange on top so they look modern to me but the were found among some other things that are old like an old "soda-lime"(?) fire extinguisher from the 50's.
I'd grab that soda-lime extinguisher. You could probably find someone (a firefighter) to purchase it as some people collect old memorabilia like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom