Vintage Double Hose Store Holiday Schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Store will be closed from the 25th to whenever i get up and turn it back on the 29th. At DEMA I did manage to get some plates and stuff from friends so I can come up with something good for Black Friday. Wings and other stuff are in route to me but I have Krakens to build and need to do a careful store inventory while its closed.
Thank you for your patience.

Store will be closed from the 25th to whenever i get up and turn it back on the 29th. At DEMA I did manage to get some plates and stuff from friends so I can come up with something good for Black Friday. Wings and other stuff are in route to me but I have Krakens to build and need to do a careful store inventory while its closed.
Thanks for letting us know, Bryan. Look forward to seeing what you have.

Thanks Bryan, wasnt aware of the store closure when i checked earlier for 18# wing... having the temptation to finally get myself a gift before year ends. Can't wait to check whats on when the store it back.
Cheers

Hi Bryan,
I just received your packet with all the parts for my old Scubapro MK5-109 regs. Great!
Thank you for helping us keeping these nice relics of the past in perfect operational conditions.
And Merry Christmas!

UPDATE ....12/3. Lots of packages headed out over the weekend and today. I still have plenty of wings, plates and harness gear. I'm off tomorrow so if you order before 5pm EST I'll box it up and have it shipped out Wednesday. Thank you everyone for your support!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom