Vintage Mistral regulator raffle to benefit AHA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luis H

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
From Bryan:

This gem of a Mistral was donated to VDH by one of our members who wishes to remain anonymous. It is 100% rebuilt with all NEW parts…. it’s got all the best stuff in it. HP seat, silicone main diaphragm, chrome band clamp ring and to make it even nicer it has new yellow hoses, mouthpiece, duckbill and mouthpiece valves all made from 100% silicone rubber! Mistrals were not this nice when they were new. Here is what’s what. LOTTERY TIME AGAIN! 100% of the proceeds will go to the American Heart Association….ZERO $ will be taken by me for anything. Most of you know the game but for those of you who don’t, PayPal me $5.00 for each ticket you want to buy . Bryan@vintagedoublehose.com I will E-mail you back with your ticket number… On October 1st I will draw one ticket and the winner will get the regulator and the American Heart Association will get a check……
Thank you to the diver that donated this to us and for making the contest possible. We have a lot of very generous folks in our community and I am happy to be part of it.

DSC05911.jpg

DSC05913.jpg

DSC05914.jpg

DSC05915.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom