Vintage Regulator US Diver Blue with White Label

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbass4

New
Reaction score
There is a regulator for sale on ebay.....supposed to be very rare....Blue Mistral

I realize this is an old thread by now, but I have one of these that's more or less dive-able. I've had it for many years, but I am considering selling it, along with my other vintage gear. Anyone have any idea how to price such a rare piece? The one that just sold on ebay is really no comparison, but I guess it gives a starting point.

It very much depends on what you have and it's condition. The price on ebay is not always a good indication of price as on occasion 2 buyers go nuts bidding against each other. IF you have a good condition JC Higgens like that one, you can get quite a bit out of it, it is fairly rare. On the other hand if you have a common Mistral or DA Aquamaster in fair shape, $100- 150 is about the going amount

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom