Vintage Scuba wedding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan serviced my Aquamaster for me. I just watched a Trieste II go by on ebay, IRS is getting the money instead.

I hope you don't mind, but I linked your post from the Vintage Scuba Board, the gang over there will probably enyoy your album.

Congradulations again.

jamiep3:
Dan serviced my Aquamaster for me. I just watched a Trieste II go by on ebay, IRS is getting the money instead.

I hope you don't mind, but I linked your post from the Vintage Scuba Board, the gang over there will probably enyoy your album.

Congradulations again.

We got real lucky with the one we won as it also included a full face mask (w/o glass) and has a very low serial number. I'm guessing we got at such a good price because most people don't know where to get them repaired.

Thanks for spreading the word :wink:

Everybody should try vintage once, either double hose or even just old single hose and J valve the way I learned. You can't believe the freedom till you have been there.

Congratulations to you both!! What a great way to start your marriage, it looks like it was a lot of fun. My wife & I renewed our vows underwater a couple years ago, but your wedding looked way better. I'm gunna have to visit you guys in the near future, I'll bring my double hose.

Thanks Dale! Saying the vows underwater vows was the perfect touch to a wonderful day.

Love diving with scubaboarders! Come on down!

What a great way to start youre lives together!
Such a cool wedding! I love it!
Best wishes to the both of you & many happy dives together!

Drew

That it was, thank you Drew. We wished to have more SB friends there...Maybe when we renew our vows.....for our 25th or 50th anni :wink:...lol

Very cool and thanks for sharing the photos. I have been married to my scuba buddy for 9 months and it has been the best. I am hoping to spend our one year in Maui or Hawaii scuba diving if his work let's him go for a week.

Thanks lwronk and congrats to you too :D

Hope that you come over for your one year.

Lisa & Roger,

Congratulations again to you both!

Thank you for sharing your special day with us.

Here's wishing you both continued joy and happiness throughout your lives together.

Sincerest regards,

Joe

P.S. You mention in your pictures that Eddie caught your garter belt. Is the same "Eddie" from Dive Oahu? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom