• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Violation displays on graph?

Discussion in 'Shearwater Cloud' started by Andy in Gap, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Basking Ridge Diver

Basking Ridge Diver Solo Diver

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    This may not necessarily fit your needs but I take every Shearwater dive and export to XML. I then take the XML and upload into Subsurface. Subsurface will show you in a color code when you exceed the ascent rate - Shearwater will not.

It also shows your SAC / RMV based on the tanks - I find the information provided by Subsurface to be a lot more user friendly and more robust - I will thank stuartv for the suggestion. This works for me and I have been using it for years.

2. Andy in Gap

Andy in Gap Angel Fish

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    I have also downloaded Subsurface to my MacBook and phone, trying to figure out the Shearwater platform first simply for ease of use and to see what it is capable of. I want to begin to keep my dive log electronically in addition to on paper but I want it to be simple and easy to use.

3. scubadada

scubadada Diver Staff Member ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Yes, it is, OceanLog 2.4.9, June 2015. My primary computer is a nine year old AI VT3

Andy in Gap likes this.
  4. wheezy

wheezy Solo Diver

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Would REALLY like to see this added.