Violent Attack at Ocean Frontiers - Dive Shop Employee Injured

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Solomon stabbed the victim repeatedly, which sounds like attempted murder to me. I agree with KathyV and hope this a-clown gets the max sentence for GBH. I understand the whole plea deal stuff, but this guy is a repeat offender.

This has nothing to do with your trip past or future. Domestic trysts that turn into violence have happened for millenia. Sad but true. I leave for GC this Friday, bubble bubble bubble bubble...

This has nothing to do with your trip past or future. Domestic trysts that turn into violence have happened for millenia. Sad but true. I leave for GC this Friday, bubble bubble bubble bubble...

Agreed, @swimbody . This was an unfortunate isolated incident at a Dive Op that is quite excellent, IMHO. Enjoy your trip... we just did.

I don't think it was suggested that this unpleasant incident has anything to do upcoming dive vacations - we just hope the judge throws the book at him for violently attacking nice, hard-working people!

Back
Top Bottom