Visit Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WADiverBob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
My dive buddy and I will be in Kihei, Maui on Aug. 9 to 18. We plan a shore diving in mornings on 11st to 17th noon and maybe night dive. We would like to know which good dive sites ? for my photograph. We want to see Eel, Manta, shark, frogfish, etc..... We will bring our own scuba gears except tanks, weightbelt and dive flag. We will get some rental. Anyone know about dive site, may show us to see? My wife and two kids will go a snorkeling.

I am hearing impaired (deaf). My dive buddy is hearing. No problem :) I like two or three dives per day. I have been in Hawaii few times. My last time Hawaii in Aug. 2000.

Let me know before we leave on 9th.

Thank,
Bob

Ulua Beach is a nice shore dive. I saw a couple spotted eagle rays there last week and one group with a local instructor saw 4 frog fish (I didnt see any but not sure I would ever spot one on my own)...
For tanks/weights - Maui Dreams Dive Company is great.

Ulua Beach is a nice shore dive. I saw a couple spotted eagle rays there last week and one group with a local instructor saw 4 frog fish (I didnt see any but not sure I would ever spot one on my own)...
For tanks/weights - Maui Dreams Dive Company is great.

I am thinking about Ulua Beach and another sites. I can't wait to see Spotted Eagle Rays for photos. I will get some rentals at Maui Dreams Dive Company. Thanks

My dive buddy will leave Maui on Aug. 16th. I am looking for a buddy for 15th and 16th. Anyone want ? I perfer a dive morning. May a dive night.

Back
Top Bottom