Visit Victoria often & need a buddy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rachel11

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi! I live in Squamish and take frequent trips to Victoria. I haven't dove in Vic, nor explored much of island's sites either, but would like to! I'm an OWSI and have worked years on liveaboards (originally certified as an instructor in Kelowna).

I'm looking to meet some people in Victoria's diving community and for some dive buddies when I'm on the island. It literally pains me to have work/obligatory trips in Victoria, and watch the waves but not get in!

My next trip over is this weekend, may have some time on Monday (Jan 21). Will have lots more trips coming up over the summer though.

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

I'm from Victoria, but am skiing this weekend instead of diving. The local shops usually host drop in shore dives on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I usually go with Rockfish divers on Sunday mornings. There is usually a mix of experienced and beginner divers so you usually find a compatible dive buddy.

Thanks! I tend to be over on mid-week trips, hence my dilemma. This is helpful though for when it lines up.

I’m in Vic and diving almost every weekend, teaching mostly but I’ve got lots of active buddies feel free to FB me.cheers!

Hi Rachel,

If you are interested in diving in the mid island area, in particular the sites around Nanoose Bay and Parksville, send me a PM and I would be happy to arrange something. My buddies and I dive a number of local sites regularly.

Divegoose

I’m in Vic and diving almost every weekend, teaching mostly but I’ve got lots of active buddies feel free to FB me.cheers!

Awesome, thanks Jay! Looks like this trip I won't be able to dive, but will send you a FB pm next time I'm over!

Hi Rachel,

If you are interested in diving in the mid island area, in particular the sites around Nanoose Bay and Parksville, send me a PM and I would be happy to arrange something. My buddies and I dive a number of local sites regularly.

Divegoose

Hi Divegoose, I've dove in Nanoose. Great place to dive! I'm sometimes over in Nanaimo visiting family. Will connect for next time. Would love to explore mid-island. :)

Back
Top Bottom